- refrigerated bar
- garden for children.
- double room: 70 euro (include breakfast)
- single room: 50 euro (include breakfast)
No place is so strictly connected to myth and literature as the hills of the Belbo Valley. It is the natural background of Cesare Pavese’s works, so that going along roads and paths reminds you of places, names and characters of his works.
Cossano belbo is surrounded by hills dominated by ancient chapels.
On one of these hills covered with vineyards, the colours of wich vary with the changing of the seasons, in a beautiful, newly farm house there is the San bovo holiday farm, where traditional cookery of Piedmont is celebrated.
and for your free time…
- Riding-ground: within 5 km
- Tennis: within 2 km
- Inner garden: within 5 km
- Cycle tourism and Trekking itineraries.